Monday 13 June 2011

Giving it another shot!

Ok, so I thought I would have to write everything about my life all in one go. But there are so many parts of my life that vary every day.

I am a student but I'm done for the year, so I'll get back to that another time. Today I'm a mum. I've just baked fruity buns for my kids school. They are having a bake sale tomorrow. It came out awful, haha! I was like yeah, baby, I'm super mum, I can make home made cakes and be a student, and an actress and sing and all that hokey, and boom, I forgot to add the sugar and tried to remould the dough again and it looks like crap! They taste good though!

I have so much to do today, lots of ironing to catch up on because I was ill last week and a birthday party to finish organising. My daughters are turning 4 and 7 and they are having a joint party on Saturday in our back garden with a giant octopus bouncy castle. I think I am more excited than they are. Nah, scratch that, they are super excited.

So its a busy week ahead and I have a lot to be excited about. I start rehearsals on Friday night for the Agatha Christie play Murder on the Nile. Its the first drama I'm doing. I auditioned for a nice juicy part but a good friend of mine got it and I have a teeny part as an Egyptian beadseller. I am so grateful though, I love being able to get out of the house on an evening and be creative. Its such a huge passion of mine, and an addiction, to be on stage! I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! Thanks for following my blog and good luck with yours! Looks like we have things in common, among them being mature students!I am your first follower! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't resist coming over to see your cakes! I always say the great thing about baking is that you can still eat your mistakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, they are so yummy! Even though they look like my kids made it! Its for a good cause, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought them back and gave them away to my friends, they loved them!

    ReplyDelete