Tuesday 19 July 2011

Picking myself back up again

OK, so I have been lazy getting back into blogging. Thanks for the advice in your comments. I will endeavour to keep blogging. I should have more time on my hands what with the summer holidays to get through. I have been a little down lately. I have just put myself on the NHS waiting list for surgery to remove my gallbladder. Its a really minor procedure that just needs to be done.

I am trying to be positive and I am getting myself all psyched up for the Race for Life. Please sponsor me if you can http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jaysicamarvell2102.

Oh and looks like I'm going to come out of the closet and reveal my identity. I think I am brave enough now.

I am still watching plenty of TV, have had time to watch all kinds of it. I will probably blog about it tomorrow.

Tonight I will be catching up with Torchwood: Children of Earth as the fourth series Miracle day has already started.

What are you watching tonight?

1 comment:

  1. This is an old post so I'm hoping you were able to have your op and it all went okay. Keep blogging and tell us how you're going.

    ReplyDelete